The RDTC delivers a broad range of services relating to prescribing and the use of medicines, which include:
• Prescribing Analysis and Support Services
• Regional Medicines Information Services
• Regional Yellow Card Centre Northern & Yorkshire
• National Poisons Information Services (NPIS)
• The UK Teratology Information Service (UKTIS)
We are also active in education and training and in research relating to all aspects of medicines and therapeutics, with a particular focus on the safe and effective utilisation of medicines, management of poisoning, prevention of adverse drug reactions and the appropriate use of medicines during pregnancy.