The RDTC are proud to share our newly updated website. The new site is streamlined to make it easier for you to see everything we produce, and find exactly what you need with a few clicks.
You can visit the site home page to find out more about all of the services hosted by the centre, or head to the Prescribing Support landing page to take a look at the new layout for our content. The new layout allows you to:
- Click on a topic to see everything we produce in that area, from prescribing data analysis to evidence evaluation.
- Click on “search publications” to do some finer searching, filtering outputs by topic and type to find exactly what you need.
You’ll need to re-register using the form at this link to download files, but the form is quick and easy.
We welcome all feedback; please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great North Pharmacy Collaborative Conference was held on Friday 9th July, and the team at the RDTC were pleased to attend. The event was held virtually this year, and the theme was Technology: the great pharmacy enabler. The RDTC team submitted four posters, including three from the prescribing support team.
Our posters were:
- The successes and challenges of remote working in a Regional Medicines Information Centre during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Quantification of Respiratory Inhaler Carbon Footprint in primary care prescribing
- Impact of Flash Glucose Monitoring Prescribing on outcomes in people with Type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM)
- Prescribing data (ePACT2) models of ‘regular’ and ‘long term use’
You can view these alongside the rest of the great posters on the AHSN website. Congratulations to the three winning posters, and we look forward to next year’s event!